Monday, June 4, 2012

Hello Alaska!!

Well, I finally arrived to the big city of Anchorage! After dragging a 1 wheeled suitcase and the pain of renting a car for two days (now taking donations) I finally got to the Alaska Backpackers Inn and checked in, I've already met some Germans biking from Alaska to Argentina, as well as some Swiss mountain climbers, travelled to Costco and got me some delicious food.

I just wanted to thank the iPhone 4 and it's wonderful FaceTime technology because it's going to make this trip a lot easier as I've already talked to the kids and Carey face to face a few times.

Hello family! I miss you!

3 comments:

  1. i dig the color of the sweet bunk. but what's that creepy face on the wall? i want to see more pics of the hostel. oh, and are those tails on the parka?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill get some pics of the hostel for you! I believe those are tails

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lumpy-looking bunks, but I bet you'll be tired enough to sleep in one, no problem!

    ReplyDelete